- Sid Harth
17 minutes ago – Bookle+: Sid Harth Tuesday, March 13, 2012 Motherfucking Jerome R. Corsi, Ph. D. and I Mortimer Hayden Smyth The Center For American ...
He earned a Ph.D. in political science from Harvard University in 1972. .... Jerome R. Corsi and Craig R. Smith expose the fraudulent science that has been sold ...
Jerome R. Corsi has a Ph.D. from Harvard in political science and serves as senior staff reporter for online news giant WND. He is the author of two No. 1 New ...
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., has authored 5 New York Times Bestselling books, including the #1 NY Times bestsellers The Obama Nation and Unfit for ...
Sep 22, 2008 – For the record, I think that Lenmenn is way off base with his latest attack-- out-of-line and out-of-touch, as usual. And I should point out that while ...
Apr 21, 2011 – Over the course of more than three years of research, Jerome Corsi assembles the evidence that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible for ...
Aug 25, 2008 – [Archive] I pit Jerome R. Corsi, and his Lying, Stupid Fucking Swiftboat ... his postings it's hard to believe this guy has a PhD in Political Science. ...... Because that's not how the system works, you stupid little motherfucking troll.
Feb 9, 2011 – Black Gold Stranglehold - by Jerome R., Ph.D. Corsi, Craig R. Smith (2005) ... Jerome Corsi explores the international and domestic politics of oil production and consumption, including the ... This was one big mother fucker.
Aug 28, 2008 – 1 best seller in America, "Obama Nation," by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., leeringly notes that Obama's white mother always preferred her "mate" be ...
Jun 30, 2011 – If you answered “the birther lunatics,” you would be correct. ..... about this, chuckling and muttering to himself, "Good luck with that suit, motherfucker!". ... that shit would never have been kosher with an (R) president, particularly, the most recent dick. .... Jerome Corsi has a Ph.D? In what – Douchebaggery?
Bookle+: Sid Harth
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Mortimer Hayden Smyth
- Founder/Editor, Ka-Ching! Magazine; The Center For American Free Thought: Senior Policy Analyst, Director of Deviant Homosexual Studies; Interests and Hobbies: Morality, Investment, Missile Defense
MY RECENT POSTS
- What IS "Terrorism," anyway? No One KNOWS!
November 18, 2009 11:21PM
- The Word That Lurks Beneath...
September 14, 2009 11:10PM
- "Guarding The Hen House": a child's health care parable
September 08, 2009 05:58PM
- One of my "28 ATTACKS" makes a comeback!!
August 05, 2009 07:32PM
- SHOCKING REPORT: Lou Dobbs' Birth Certificate a FAKE!
July 22, 2009 08:32PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “If Mr. Beck wishes to borrow any of my material for his routine, that would be A-…”
November 19, 2009 02:49PM
- “Oculanervosa, I defer to your firsthand knowledge of the Cola Wars, although I ha…”
November 19, 2009 10:29AM
- “I have dismissed my interns for their failure to properly control the sun. As fo…”
November 19, 2009 12:14AM
- “The Center For American Free Thought is funded by a private consortium of Concern…”
August 06, 2009 07:28PM
- “Well played, sir. I encourage you to go to a local town hall meeting with a Toma…”
August 05, 2009 11:06PM
The SHOCKING new book about Jerome R. Corsi, PhD
For the record, I think that Lenmenn is way off base with his latest attack-- out-of-line and out-of-touch, as usual. And I should point out that while he's been touting how heavily documented his book is, he never has the guts to come right out and make a specific charge-- he simply poses a bunch of unanswerable questions. The vast majority of his "footnotes" actually refer back to his first three footnotes, which themselves are citing articles from his own blog, written by him. (Asked about this, Lenmenn insisted that this practice was now "the norm for this type of book.")
I don't want to be unfair to Lenmenn-- I think his book is borderline slander, but I have to admit that, after reading it, I found myself haunted by his central premise. It's a chilling thought, and thoroughly unprovable.
Lenmenn's Book Jacket Text, followed by our Q&A:
IS JEROME R. CORSI A CHILD MOLESTER?
by Gerald P. Lenmenn
In this thoroughly researched and documented book, the #1 New York Times subscribing co-author of Sean Hannity: Digestive Problems and The Flaccid Frustrations Of Bill O'Reilly examines the tenuous, perhaps even specious link between bestselling author Jerome R. Corsi and the unnatural phenomenon of Pedophilia.
CORSI and Young Children: What is Truth?
Jerome R. Corsi made an enormous impression on the political scene with his 2004 best-seller Unfit For Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry. Soon after the publication of this book, retired sports anchor Gerald Lenmenn began researching Corsi's potentially unsavory background.
Scrupulously sourced with more than 1800 footnotes, Is Jerome R. Corsi A Child Molester? is the result of that research. Using impossible-to-refute innuendo and off-the-record quotes from multiple top-secret sources, Lenmenn paints a portrait of a man who could well harbor illegal or immoral impulses, which he may or may not have acted upon on multiple occasions.
Going back to his days amongst the Harvard Elite of the early 1970s, and combing through Corsi's many published works, Lenmenn shows that, while there is no evidence specifically LINKING Corsi to any acts or inclinations towards pedophilia, there are many "unanswered questions."
Meticulously researched and documented, Is Jerome R. Corsi A Child Molester? is the definitive source for unproven speculation on the nature of Jerome Corsi's hypothetical "problems" with children.
THE Q&A: GERALD LENMENN
I had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Lenmenn via a landline telephone connection. (Dr. Lenmenn was speaking on a cellular.)
MHS: Mr. Lenmenn-- can I call you Gerald?
GL: It's "doctor," actually.
MHS: Ah, yes. Okay. What is-- can I ask-- what is your doctorate in?
GL: Folk Art.
MHS: Making it?
GL: No, studying it.
MHS: Okay. Now, I've looked at your book. It's fairly explosive.
MHS: Are you accusing Jerome Corsi of being a child molester?
GL: No. Specifically, no.
MHS: Because that's what it looks like.
GL: All I'm doing is posing the question.
MHS: I see. Well, a lot of people are asking 'why would you pose the question if it wasn't your intention to insinuate something?'
GL: I'm not insinuating anything. I'm merely asking a question.
MHS: But no one's ever accused Corsi of being a child predator. There's no background for this, and no evidence. So, why would you pose the question? Isn't there an implicit accusation in asking that kind of a question?
GL: No. No. Absolutely not. What I would point out, what I have pointed out repeatedly, is that people are getting awfully defensive about this. If the answer is "no", then just say, "No-- Jerome Corsi is NOT a child molester." It's highly suspicious that people are getting so worked up about a simple question.
MHS: You say it's a question with no answer.
GL: Yes. And technically, that's true.
MHS: Because you can't disprove a negative.
GL: You cannot.
MHS: So what made you ask the question in the first place?
GL: It's actually quite simple. I was watching television with my wife, and there was a segment on Hannity & Colmes where they were interviewing Corsi, and my wife says to me "that guy gives me the creeps." And I thought she meant Hannity, so I agreed. Then she said, "he looks like a pedophile." And I said, "really? I think he just looks like a [expletive deleted]." And she said, "No, not him. The other one." And of course, I thought she meant Colmes, who I said looks like a [expletive deleted]. Finally, I realized that she was talking about Corsi, and that's when it hit me. He's like something straight out of central casting.
MHS: Meaning he looks like a pedophile?
GL: Yes! I mean, it's uncanny. If you were casting a movie, or an episode of Law & Order, and it called for an over-the-hill child predator, all sweating and puffy and generally unpleasant-looking... You might as well send out a casting notice saying that you're looking for a "Jerome Corsi type." He just looks the part.
MHS: And that was the starting point.
GL: Exactly. And from there, I went around with a photograph of Corsi and I showed it to people, and the result was almost unbelievable. Nine out of ten people suggested it before I'd even mentioned who he was or what I was working on. People would just blurt it out-- "Oh GOD, that guy looks like a SEX OFFENDER!" or "Keep him away from my kids!" It was extraordinary.
MHS: This is just from you carrying around a photograph?
GL: Yeah. That's when I knew I'd have enough for a book.
MHS: And did you ever find anything else out? I mean, anything substantial?
GL: No. Nothing. I mean, I read his books. Well, most of them. I'll admit, after a while I started skimming, because he's really a godawful writer. But I never found anything to indicate that he had any prurient interest in the underage.
MHS: So, why write the book?
GL: Well, it's fairly indisputable that Corsi is kind of a [expletive deleted]. There aren't many people out there, if you asked them to be completely honest, who would deny that. Plus, I figured there might be some money in it. So, when I combined those two factors, it sort of seemed like it was an opportunity I couldn't really pass up.
MHS: You don't come to any conclusions in the book, though. Isn't that kind of a cop-out?
GL: I don't think so. I mean, when it came right down to it, I figured there were two logical possibilities. One is that Jerome R. Corsi is not now and has never been a child molester. And there is a strong case to be made for that argument.
MHS: And what's the other possibility?
GL: That he is the biggest child molester in the world, but that he's so skilled at covering his tracks that he will never, ever be caught.
MHS: That seems unlikely, though, doesn't it?
GL: Oh, of course. But I think there's always something valuable in asking questions. I mean, just ask Jerome Corsi. I'm sure he'd agree.
TIP:Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!
- <A HREF="http://oascentral.salon.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.salonmagazine.com/open/editor_pick/large.html/@Right"> <IMG SRC="http://oascentral.salon.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/www.salonmagazine.com/open/editor_pick/large.html/@Right"></a>
Mortimer Hayden Smyth's Favorites
posted by: gracious jane smithie
posted by: Saturn Smith
posted by: ladyfarmerjed
posted by: Lea Lane
posted by: Siobhan Curious
posted by: Dorinda D.
posted by: Paul Levinson
posted by: Noirville Redencocker
MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?
- Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"
- Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"
- Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"
- Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"
- Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"
Unfit for Command has received wide media coverage recently, in part because of hype on The Drudge Report and the website Human Events Online, which is offering a sample chapter via e-mail, and in part as a result of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's new attack ad on Kerry's service in Vietnam. The book has skyrocketed to the top of the Amazon.com "Top Sellers" list, as of August 6.
Corsi received his PhD in political science from Harvard University in 1972; his dissertation was titled Prior Restraint, Prior Punishment, and Political Dissent; a Moral and Legal Evaluation. Previously, he co-authored a report on the 1967 riots in Cleveland, titled "Shoot-out in Cleveland: Black Militants and the Police," published in 1968 by the National Commission on the Causes and Prevention of Violence.
In addition to Unfit for Command, Corsi has written books on a variety of subjects, and is currently the vice president of development and senior editor of U.S. Financial Marketing Group. Recently, he has been contributing articles to the website wintersoldier.com on the subject of Senator John Kerry's record as an anti-war activist following his service in the Vietnam War.
In this series of articles, Corsi has accused Kerry of "violating the legal provision against negotiating with foreign powers (18 U.S.C. 953) and the constitutional prohibition against giving support to our nation's enemies during wartime (Article III, Section 3)"; asserted that Kerry's actions as an anti-war activist amounted to treason; and claimed that "Kerry and the VVAW consistently coordinated their efforts with Communists." Corsi asserted that, in 1971, Kerry's anti-war activism amounted to a proclamation by him that "Communists were right in maintaining that American values were corrupt and that the only solution was for America to capitulate so Communism could continue to spread." As Media Matters for America has noted, Kerry was quoted expressing exactly the opposite sentiment in a December 12, 1971, Boston Globe article: "I don't like Communists," Kerry said. "In fact, I hate them. I hate all totalitarians. I'm totally dedicated to representative, pluralistic, free democracy."
On August 6, Salon.com's Joe Conason documented links between Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and the conservative online forum www.FreeRepublic.com. Conason noted that the designer of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth website is Robert A. Hahn, a director of the Free Republic Network, a conservative activist organization affiliated with FreeRepublic.com. Scott Swett, who is listed as the webmaster of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth website, swiftvets.com, also appeared on FOX News Channel host Sean Hannity's August 5 radio show to discuss the group. Swett posts frequently to FreeRepublic.com, using the pseudonym "Interesting Times," and is also a director of the Free Republic Network. The wintersoldier.com website to which Swett has contributed articles is a project of the Free Republic Network.
Corsi is also a frequent participant in FreeRepublic.com's online forums, posting under the pseudonym "jrlc" since 2001. (Click here to read a full set of Corsi's posts; click here to read the post in which "jrlc" admits to being Jerome Corsi.)
On FreeRepublic.com, Corsi has, among other things, said that "ragheads" are "boy buggers"; referred to "John F*ing Kerry"; called Senator Hillary Clinton a "Fat Hog"; referred to her daughter as "Chubby Chelsie" Clinton; referred to Janet Reno as "Janet Rhino"; called Katie Couric "Little Katie Communist"; suggested Kerry was "practicing Judaism"; and expressed the wish that a small plane that had crashed into a building in Los Angeles had instead crashed into the set of NBC'S The West Wing, thereby killing actor Martin Sheen.
Following are some examples. [Spelling and punctuation are Corsi's own.]
On Catholics and the Pope
CORSI: Maybe while he's there he can tell the UN what he's going to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church" during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press. (03/03/2003)
CORSI: So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. (12/16/2002)
On Islam and Arabs
CORSI: Let's see exactly why it isn't the case that Islam is a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion? Where's the proof to the contrary? (04/24/2004)
CORSI: Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it infects... No doctor would hesitate to eliminate cancer cells from the body. (11/26/02)
CORSI: Islam is a peaceful religion as long as the women are beaten, the boys buggered, and the infidels killed. (11/22/2002)
CORSI: How's this as an analogy -- the Koran is simply the "software" for producing deviant cancer cell political behavior and violence in human beings. (02/15/2002)
CORSI: Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man -- black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be hidden by PC media. (11/08/2002)
CORSI: Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together. (11/18/2001)
On Senator John Kerry
CORSI: First let's undermine the US in Vietnam. Then we can go for gay marriage. When you get to be Pres. JFK-lite, there will be no end to how much of America we can destroy. (05/17/2004)
CORSI: Just don't let anybody put a tablet with the Ten Commandments in front of the school where that girl wants to wear a Muslim scarf -- OH, No --- then the RATS would complain. Anti-Christian, Anti-American -- just like their Presidential Candidate -- Jean Francois Kerrie. (03/31/2004)
CORSI: After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal gradparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry? (03/04/2004)
CORSI: Kerry has a long history of Communist supporters. (03/12/2004)
CORSI: Kerry offers a clear choice. Anti-American hatred. (02/08/2004)
CORSI: John F*ing Commie Kerry and Commie Ted [Kennedy] discuss their plan to hand America over to our nation's enemies. (02/04/2004)
On former President Bill Clinton
CORSI: When is this guy going to admit he's simply an anti-American communist? Won't he and his leftist wife simply go away???? Enough already. (02/24/2002)
CORSI: Hey, Bill, didn't you steal enough when you had the chance? (02/15/2002)
CORSI: Clinton doesn't get it. Afganistan, and other Moslim countries, are not poor because they lack money. The culture itself is anti-modern. But then, maybe Slick did get it and he just wants to create another bork barrel from which he and his wife can draw slop. (02/15/2002)
CORSI: Clinton was more interested in gays in the military than going after OBL. Clinton had Janet Rhino pushing the FBI to deport a child to Castro's nondemocratic Cuba, not searching out OBL sleepers in the USA. Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval Office to do more than Wag the Dog after the Cole was hit. (05/16/2002)
On Senator Hillary Clinton
CORSI: HELL-ary loves the Arabs so much (kiss, kiss Mrs. Arab*RAT) -- wonder how she would look in a Burkha? (05/21/2002)
CORSI: Mullah Ali'Gore-ah is very proud of his new Bin Laden beard and he hopes others in the Democratic Party will follow his lead. Hell-ary is disappointed she cannot grow a beard, but her press secretary reminds us she can still enroll in flight school. (01/07/02)
CORSI: Let the FAT HOG run!!! [regarding a possible presidential bid] (08/30/2003)
CORSI: Hellary should resign and go away. What ever happened to the people she ran over with her car at Westchester Airport? Can't anybody sue this b*tch? (11/17/2002)
CORSI: Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she? (06/08/2003)
On Chelsea Clinton
CORSI: According to Talk Magazine, Chubby Chelsea had a very great adventure on 9/11 in NYC and Hell-ary had the details wrong -- oh, it was terrible. (12/07/2001)
CORSI: Did the Journalist see Chubbie Chelsea among the wives. Little Katie Communist [Katie Couric] on the NBC Today show interviewed Hillary this morning and mom is worried sick about Chelsea. She was last seen in Kandahar at a Starbucks. But now, as Little Katie Communist sighed, "Who Knows?" Even British disinformation planted reports such as this grocery crap will be useful. Anyone with information about Chubbie Chelsea's whereabouts should post it now. Mom wants to know her daughter is out of harms way. Mom also wants to be at the center of the story. (11/29/2001)
CORSI: But the real question is: WHERE IS CHUBBIE CHELSEA? Is she in Kabul in danger, looking for a Starbucks? Waldo wants to know. Please, Little Katie Communist, HELP US FIND CHELSEA. THE SITUATION MAY BE URGENT. (11/29/2001)
CORSI: HILLARY SAYS CHELSEA IS MISSING AND JANET RHINO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS? (11/28/2001)
On former Vice President Al Gore
CORSI: Gore isn't available for television. He is growing his regulation length Bin Laden beard. Mullah Ali'Gore-ah, as he now wishes to be called, is focused on his new career as a pilot. "Want to fly like bird," he says after his stint as a professor at Columbia. "No need to learn take-off or landing, just soar like bird and look at buildings." As to Florida, Mulllah Gore-ah says, "No big buildings," dismissing the importance of the state to his future plans." (12/15/2001)
On the Media
CORSI: Time to FREEP Chris Matthews of MSNBC. MSNBC is beginning to stand for "More Sh*t, Nothing But Communism." (05/16/2002)
CORSI: I didn't realize Little Katie Communist of the NBC Today Show knew how to hack a website. Finally something impressive from the little wimp. [responding to news that USA Today's website had been hacked and that the hackers were mocking President George W. Bush's Christianity] (07/12/2002)
CORSI: COMMUNISM -- it's simple NBC = NOTHING BUT COMMUNISM. (04/19/2004)
CORSI: Susan Estrogen -- even the voice grates. But then with supporters like her and Ted Kennedy, who needs enemies. Let Susan BLAH BLAH screatch -- only Chrissy Matthews whines better. (04/13/2004)
CORSI: Perfect Liberal -- lesbian, self-absorbed, hates America, anxious to impose her values on everybody else. [on Martina Navratilova] (06/26/2002)
CORSI: And now we get Pooh-LEFTY pushed on us by the RATS as Minority Leader in the House -- here come the SanFrancisco liberals -- hope the RATS go back to focusing the debate on gay marriages and other pro-choice topics close to Pelosi's heart. (11/18/2002)
CORSI: Too bad the plane didn't crash into the TV set of the NBC show "THE LEFT WING" -- especially when Martin Sheen was "acting." (06/07/2003)
- Jerome Corsi
Phone calls, emails and letters from the public do make a difference. Remember that to be effective you must be polite, and professional. Express your specific concerns regarding that particular news report or commentary, and indicate what you would like the media outlet to do differently in the future.
- Jerome Corsi
Limbaugh Again Refers To The National Organization For Women As "NAGs"
1 hour and 32 minutes ago
Fox "Straight News" Anchor Jon Scott: "We Are Having A Problem With Voter Fraud"
2 hours and 36 minutes ago
Fox's Gretchen Carlson Declares That Contraception Coverage Debate "Is A Religious Freedom Issue"
7 hours and 3 minutes ago
Fox's Ingraham On "Dear Friend" Rush Limbaugh: "I Think He's Really Sorry For What He Said"
March 12, 2012 9:13 pm ET
Fox's Gutfeld Dismisses Limbaugh's 40+ Personal Attacks On Fluke As An "Unforced Error"
March 12, 2012 6:54 pm ETJerome R. Corsi, PH.D.Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times bestsellers The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command. Along with serving as WND’s senior staff reporter, Corsi is a senior managing director at Gilford Securities. His newest book, Where’s the Birth Certificate?, will be in stores May 2011.authorsShare this with a friend.classic titlesWND.com | WND*SUPERSTORE | Contact | Copyright © 2010 WorldNetDaily.com Inc. All rights reserved. | RSS | RSS Comments Link to this page
ShareWhere's the Birth Certificate? and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more
Book DescriptionPublication Date: 2011Is Barack Obama Illegally Occupying the Oval Office?The question is jarring, surreal, and intensely controversial: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore constitutionally eligible to be president? Repeated national polls suggest tens of millions of Americans don't think he is, despite his release of an online image of his purported birth document.
In Where's the Birth Certificate? two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi demonstrates conclusively that no legal authority has ever verified Obama's legal eligibility to be president, that glaring inconsistencies, blackouts, and outright fabrications in his life narrative have generated widespread doubts, and that, in fact, a compelling body of evidence says Obama is not a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution.
You'll read how:
- Obama was born a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and the United States, a circumstance the Constitution's framers considered an iron-clad roadblock to the presidency
- As a boy, Obama was officially registered in school as a Muslim and Indonesian citizen, another barrier to U.S. natural-born citizenship
- The press and blogosphere widely reported Obama was born at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu - before deciding he was born across town at Kapi'olani Women's and Children's Hospital
- The Congressional Research Service, a public policy arm of Congress, officially admits no one in the government ever vetted Obama's constitutional eligibility
- In preparation for the 2012 election, more than a dozen states are considering legislation to force all presidential candidates to prove they are constitutionally qualified before they can be placed on that state's ballot
The result of three years of exhaustive research, Where's the Birth Certificate? establishes the case not only that Barack Obama isn't legally qualified to be president, but that, aided by his media co-conspirators, he has conducted one of the most audacious cover-ups ever perpetrated at the highest level of American politics.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also BoughtPage 1 of 14Back
Gangster Government: Barack Obama and the New W... by David Freddoso$11.18
Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of Presid... by David Limbaugh$11.48
Radical-in-Chief: Barack Obama and the Untold St... by Stanley Kurtz$5.74
About the AuthorJerome R. Corsi has a Ph.D. from Harvard in political science and serves as senior staff reporter for online news giant WND. He is the author of two No. 1 New York Times nonfiction bestsellers, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry (with co-author John O'Neill) and The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality.An economics expert, he is also a senior managing director at Gilford Securities.
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: WND Books; 1st edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936488299
- ISBN-13: 978-1936488292
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.3 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (248 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
More About the Author
BiographyDr. Jerome Corsi is a Senior Staff Reporter for World Net Daily where he works as an investigative reporter.In 2004, Dr. Corsi co-authored the #1 New York Times bestseller, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.
The success of Unfit for Command permitted Dr. Corsi to devote full time to writing.
In the past 5 years, he has published 5 New York Times bestselling non-fiction books.
In August 2008, he published The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality, which was a #1 New York Times bestseller for a month and remained on the NYT bestseller list for 10 weeks.
His most recent non-fiction book, America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty debuted on the New York Times bestseller list on Nov. 1, 2009.
For nearly 25 years, beginning in 1981, Dr. Corsi worked with banks throughout the United States and around the world to develop financial services marketing companies to assist banks in establishing broker/dealers and insurance subsidiaries to provide financial planning products and services to their retail customers.
He is a frequent guest on talk radio shows nationally and has made repeated television appearances on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN News and Fox Business News.
Dr. Corsi lives with his family in New Jersey, where he is a full-time writer.
Customer ReviewsAverage Customer Review3.6 out of 5 stars (248 customer reviews)Share your thoughts with other customers:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:1.0 out of 5 stars Bigoted Garbage,March 12, 2012This review is from: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (Hardcover)
Give me a break. This is the same partisan hack that lied about John Kerry's Vietnam service. Kerry was a real and actual American war hero who served in Vietnam and who was wounded while serving his country. How a bigot like Corsi can blatantly lie about Kerry and Obama and sleep at night is a testimony to how soul sick he is.
In this book, Corsi speculates and tries to dazzle and stupify his readers with unrelated factoids and with material totally unrelated to Obama or his birth certificate. President Obama is a man of integrity. A man of integrity actually does what he says he does. Obama actually went to Harvard law; unlike Corsi who claims to have gone to Harvard. When a person does an investigation on Corsi's supposed background, ones comes up short.
This book is nothing but the worst kind of delusional partisan garbage. Guys like Corsi know that there are millions of bigots in the USA to make $$$ from by defrauding them with lies and innuendo.138 of 215 people found the following review helpful:4.0 out of 5 stars Well-researched, but a little dry,May 26, 2011Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)This review is from: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (Hardcover)
First of all, I bought the book and have read the whole book. Nothing irritates me more than reviewers who haven't even read the book they are reviewing - regardless of how many stars they assign the book.
I pre-ordered the book some weeks ago - before the long-form birth certificate was released by President Obama. Since that seemed to answer the theme posed in the title, I wondered about the relevancy of the book. Well, I am glad that I bought and read the book. The lack of long-form birth certificate at the time the book was written is only a small part of the book.
The basic question is that the US Constitution has requirements for the various offices contained therein - minimum ages for Representatives, Senators and Presidents as well as residence and citizenship requirements. For example, the requirements for US Senator are: (Article 1, section 3, paragraph 3) "No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen." Pretty simple. The House allows younger people with a shorter time as a citizen.
But the Presidency requires that (Article II, section 1, Paragraph 5)"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
And that is the subject of the book. As you can see comparing the requirements for a Senator with those for President, the key difference is being "natural born". This phrase is not the same as being a simple citizen, which is the citizenship requirement for Congress. The author, multiple best-selling author, journalist and PhD from Harvard, Jerome Corsi, explains what this means and then spends 300 pages, with an additional 100 pages of sources and appendices, pointing out the many problems with President Obama's eligibility.
The conclusion is that, even if Obama was born in Hawaii, he is not eligible to be President of the United States under the Constitution and current U.S. law.
That statement should shock you, as it did me. But after reading this closely reasoned book, I must conclude that Corsi is right.
More than half of Americans agree with Corsi, according to current polling. Thus, it is a mystery why President Obama doesn't just open up his records (originals and not faux internet-created electronic documents) and set the record straight. After all, for better or worse, he is the President of all of us - not just the people who support him without caring about his eligibility. What kind of a President spends 2 million dollars (and counting) concealing information that the U.S. Constitution requires and has over half of his people doubting his legitimacy?
I gave the book only 4 stars for two reasons: 1) I found the prose style halting and had a hard time following a couple of the book's many points. (Which may well say more about me than the author, I realize.) 2) The release of the long-form birth certificate was not covered in the book and so parts of it were incomplete.
While neutral experts are multiplying that call this electronic document a forgery (and rich guys like Trump are not who I would use as a judge of this kind of thing), that is not the subject of the book, nor of my review, so I won't cover that at all. But for those reading this who think the long-form birth certificate appearance settles the question, please note the following. Most Obama supporters, including Hawaii Health Department Spokeswoman Janice Okubo, insisted for years that there was no long-from birth certificate and even that it was no longer possible to get one. And then one appears. Was Okubo and the Hawaiian state government lying? Could all these government officials and supporters really be that incompetent?
Let's face it; many of us find President Obama to be a socialist bent on destroying the fabric of society as well as our country. Many of us don't, but find him to be a sincere, caring President trying to bring America into the 21st Century as a more fair and just society. We all naturally carry biases, beliefs and knowledge of varying degrees of legitimacy into any debate on a subject such as the eligibility of President Obama. But if we hold the principles dear that are contained in the founding documents of our Republic, we should insist that these principles, contained in the US Constitution, be followed. Else why even bother to have a Constitution?
The first part of this book is actually about the travails of Senator John McCain, the Republican candidate for President who lost to President Obama. Senator McCain's birth certificate and eligibility were also in doubt. Briefly, McCain was born of two American citizen parents, outside of the United States in a US territory, the Canal Zone. This was a major news story for months. McCain not only provided his birth certificate and other documents, but the US Congress held hearings and a vote that granted that McCain was indeed eligible to be President under both United States law and the US Constitution. Why, then, wasn't then Senator Obama also put through the same process?
Briefly, for those unfamiliar with the particulars, President Obama was said to be born in a US state, Hawaii, of a British citizen of Kenya and an American mother. Does this qualify him as a "natural born" citizen? No, it doesn't according to the author. And if Obama was born elsewhere he is also disqualified due to US law which requires 2 American citizens as parents or one American citizen as a parent who then fulfills certain residency requirements - which Obama's mother didn't. Anyway, the point is, I highly recommend that you read this book for the evidence of this and then make your own mind up.
Other chapters of the book go into detail about what a "natural born" citizen means as well as other information about Obama that questions his eligibility. Why was Obama's current social security card issued from Connecticut where he never lived, and issued years after Obama started working? Under what passport did Obama travel to Pakistan at a time when few Americans went to that country? Did Obama carry the passport of another country, thus making him ineligible to be President? Is Obama hiding all his school records, from Kindergarten on, because they show him to be a foreign citizen? Obama lived 4 years in Indonesia with his mother and step-father and attended a school that only an Indonesian citizen could attend, remember.
Well, the list of questions goes on and on. All I can say is read this excellent book for detailed information and decide for yourselves. There are also nearly 100 pages of photos of the various documents cited in this book.
Overall, this book ia a well-researched blockbuster that claims that President Obama is ineligible to serve in that office. I found a few minor problems as I noted earlier, but gave the book 4 stars and highly recommend that you read it.0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:5.0 out of 5 stars Corsi - the BC - so much information... is anybody paying attention????,March 12, 2012Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)This review is from: Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President (Kindle Edition)
It'll blow you away no matter whether you supported him in '08 or voted for McCain. There is so much information here and I want to go over it again. Friends kept telling me I needed to read this book. Now all I can say is I have to get this book into as many hands as I can and hope it isn't too late to hope people will take a second look at the unvetted President. He dazzled the masses and they didn't pay attention in time. He promised so much and when he said he was going to fundamentally change the Unites States of America, he sure meant it. Look at us now. This information about his eligibility will shed alot of light into the hidden corners.Share your thoughts with other customers: Create your own review
Most Recent Customer Reviews5.0 out of 5 stars Every American should read this book
Big respect and thanks to the author Mr. J. Corsi for writing this book after tremendos effort of dicovering the truth in the environmnt of resistance of liberal American media... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Rita D.1.0 out of 5 stars Meditate on this
Oh, Mr. Corsi, where should I begin? How many other Presidents, besides Jimmy Carter, have had a public demand they show their birth certificates? Mr. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Matthew5.0 out of 5 stars Just who did we elect??
"Where's the Birth Certificate" lays out details and facts regarding one of our country's most mysterious presidents. I opened this book with an open mind. Mr. Read morePublished 1 month ago by dog lover1.0 out of 5 stars cotton-headed ninny muggins
It seems the birth certificate is ultimately irrelevant to the author. What matters most is his heritage. Read morePublished 2 months ago by tokyo rose5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift
Got this book for my mother for Christmas and she loved it! Thank you for your service and quick response.Published 2 months ago by Stacy L. Pierson1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, Irrelevant Book
This issue has already been resolved, this book is irrelevant. All Corsi manages to "prove" is his own lack of journalistic integrity.Published 2 months ago by James Thomson4.0 out of 5 stars He and the DNC made this problem !!!
After running for state senator in Illinois and calling his home country Kenya. Then not allowing any college records to be seen. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Liberalbasher19551.0 out of 5 stars Give me a break...
When books are supposed to be going out of fashion, it is nice that someone can take time to "research" such a book and write and actually sell it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by L. Speid5.0 out of 5 stars Obama Book
Everyone needs to read this book. There is a lot of very good information in this book. If you keep track of the small items that is brought out in the book than you can see... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Larry4.0 out of 5 stars birth certificate
The author, Jerome Corsi, PhD, has the credentials and the research knowhow and has proven to me his premise that we have an ineligible president in office.Published 5 months ago by G. Cranford
Customers Also Bought Items By
Inside This Book (learn more)
Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested in These Sponsored Links-Breaking News & Current Affairs In India & Around The World - Free!-Search our collection of birth records by names, dates and more.-Birth certificate proven forgery Truth or Fiction? Vote now!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Gangster Government: Barack Obama and the New Washington Thugocracy by David Freddoso Hardcover
4.0 out of 5 stars (29)$11.18
Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies by Michelle Malkin Paperback
3.8 out of 5 stars (585)
Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama by David Limbaugh Hardcover
4.2 out of 5 stars (276)$11.48
Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America's First Postmodern President by Jack Cashill Hardcover
4.1 out of 5 stars (41)$10.00
Tags Customers Associate with This ProductClick on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below.birther nonsense(326)delusional(319)nutcase(266)insane(155)factual(124)evidence(114)documentation(101)truth(92)
Customer DiscussionsThis product's forum
Discussion Replies Latest Post Obama: Natural born citizen or alien? 8272 1 minute ago For your amusement: "Obama had Breitbart Killed" 285 13 minutes ago Why is Obama so secretive? 6 2 hours ago "Game Change" -- The "vetting" of Sarah Palin 20 2 hours ago John McCain wasn't even born in any of the 50 states! 52 10 hours ago Thanks to President Obama we are recovering from Bush debacle 4 12 hours ago Orly's Finally Listening To Me!!! 3 23 hours ago Natural Born Citizen Does not Mean Natural Born Subject 57 1 day ago
Active discussions in related forums
Discussion Replies Latest Post 177 4 minutes ago 2 14 minutes ago 2510 14 hours ago 9 14 hours ago 14 3 days ago 0 5 days ago 4 6 days ago 1 6 days agoSearch Customer DiscussionsRelated forums
- Textbook Buyback forum (451 discussions)
eGift This Item (What's this?)
- Instant Delivery: E-mail a gift card suggesting this item
- Flexible Gifting Choices: They can choose this, or pick from millions of other items.
Look for Similar Items by Category
Look for Similar Items by SubjectYour Recent History (What's this?)Continue Shopping: Customers Who Bought Items in Your Recent History Also BoughtPage 1 of 10Get to Know UsMake Money with UsLet Us Help You
Other Guest Articles:
Jury Rights! Jury
Where Will We Get Our Food?
More Guest Articles:NORTH AMERICAN UNION - A TOP GOAL OF SECRETARY OF COMMERCEBy Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.September 6, 2006
NewsWithViews.comIs SPP an Executive Branch Coup d'Etat?Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez has declared advancing the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America to one of his top goals, writing in a letter archived on the Department of Commerce website that “I have made the SPP one of my top priorities and will utilize the talents and expertise of the people across the Department of Commerce to ensure the SPP is a success.”Secretary Gutierrez began his letter with obvious enthusiasm:
I would like to bring your attention to an exciting new initiative that is a high priority for President Bush, me, and the entire Bush Administration: the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). This initiative was announced on March 23, 2005, by President Bush, President Fox of Mexico, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin. It establishes the framework under which the three countries will seek to create a safer and more prosperous North America over the coming years.Secretary Gutierrez next laid out an explanation of how “security” and “prosperity” fit together, using language that carefully replaced reference to the United States of America to language embracing the concept of “North America” as an economic and political reality.First, Secretary Gutierrez addressed “security.”
The SPP is built around the two, complementary objectives of greater security and prosperity. In the security sphere, we will aim toward a common security strategy focusing on:
- Securing North America from external threats;
- Preventing and responding to threats within North America; and
- Streamlining the secure and efficient movement of legitimate and low-risk traffic across our shared borders.
Then, Secretary Gutierrez logically moved to “prosperity.”
In the prosperity sphere, the countries will focus on: Improving productivity;
This tautological language was designed to present objectives that looked obviously reasonable and important, almost Orwellian in their crafting. It takes attention to detail to note that the security and prosperity definitions virtually demand our borders with Mexico and Canada be erased, all in the interest of “streamlining,” “shared borders,” and “reducing the costs of trade,” all the while protecting our environment, our food, and our health.The critical part of Secretary Gutierrez’s letter came next, however, when the Secretary of Commerce explained how tri-lateral cabinet-level working groups would be created in the three governments with a mission to rewrite a broad array of administrative laws all to be accomplished strictly within the executive branches of Mexico, Canada, and the United States.Secretary Gutierrez enters the discussion by bragging about the importance of the role he is assigned to play:
Reducing the costs of trade; and
Enhancing the joint stewardship of our environment, facilitating agricultural trade while creating a safer and more reliable food supply, and protecting our people from disease.
Organizationally, I am jointly responsible for the economic, or prosperity, component of the SPP, with my Canadian counterpart, Minister of Industry David Emerson, and my Mexican counterpart, Secretary of Economy Fernando Canales. Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, jointly with his Canadian and Mexican counterparts, is responsible for the security component. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, jointly with her Canadian and Mexican counterparts, will ensure that the two components are integrated and that the SPP advances our strong relations with Mexico and Canada.This explanation of how the “working groups” were to be organized and managed proved to be more detailed even than the explanation given on SPP.gov, the website Secretary Gutierrez created within the Department of Commerce to manage this new “tri-lateral initiative.”Nowhere in the letter does Secretary Gutierrez make any reference to the U.S. Congress. Instead, he invites inquiries to Geri Word who works within the International Trade Administration (ITA) office of the Department of Commerce, giving out her phone number as 202-482-1545 and her email as firstname.lastname@example.org.A new “Myths vs. Facts” addendum has been added to the SPP.gov website, representing an attempt to deflect criticism. Here the Department of Commerce attempts to discredit the “myth” that “The SPP was an agreement signed by Presidents Bush and his Mexican and Canadian counterparts in Waco, TX, on March 23, 2005.” In the “Fact” response, SPP.gov openly admits that the SPP declared in Waco on that date was little more than a press release:
The SPP is a dialogue to increase security and enhance prosperity among the three countries. The SPP is not an agreement nor is it a treaty. In fact, no agreement was ever signed.The goal of the “Myth vs. Facts” seems to be to reposition the entire SPP process as a mere “dialogue.” If the Department of Commerce were to openly admit that SPP.gov is rewriting U.S. administrative law, Secretary Gutierrez would need some the Constitutional justification to underpin his enthusiasm for combining with Mexico and Canada. Are we to seriously believe that pure dialogue, an exchange of intellectually challenging tri-lateral ideas is the reason Secretary Gutierrez has boasted that advancing SPP is one of the most important objectives of his office?Working groups rewriting U.S. administrative laws in areas ranging from e-commerce, to steel policy, to energy policy, to aviation control, to border crossing policy, to environment (to mention just a few) are arguably creating the legal infrastructure for a regional government to emerge by administrative fiat.Yet, there is no provision in the U.S. Constitution that justifies the executive branch to rewrite U.S. administrative law without formulating a treaty that must be submitted to the Senate for ratification by a two-thirds vote. These are the cold realities Secretary Gutierrez and SPP.gov seek to side-step with their reassuring “security” and “prosperity” platitudes.Robert Pastor, the American University professor who is the leading contender for the title “Father of the North American Union” has provided much of the intellectual arguments for the logic underlying SPP. Pastor has argued for an incremental process of creating a North American Union, beginning with a “dialogue” that sounds uncomfortably like the politically correct definition of its mission as presented by SPP.gov itself.Pastor in an article entitled “NAFTA is Not Enough,” argued for an incremental process that could head toward the creation of the NAU, all the while providing cover for participating politicians and governments to deny that creating the NAU was their goal. In this essay, Pastor wrote:
Europe has struggled with these questions for nearly fifty years, and its members still have not clearly decided on their destination. NAFTA is only eight years old, and its project from the beginning was much more modest than the EU’s. While the three governments of North America are unlikely to step into the debate on long-term goals at the current time, nongovernmental organizations, research institutes, and universities should fill the void with new ideas and old-fashioned cross-border dialogue.Pastor begins the next paragraph by advising “the likely path the three governments are to take is the status quo with modest adjustments.” He concludes the paragraph by commenting: “All three governments could surprise themselves by taking a great leap forward, but this seems possible only if there is a dramatic crisis of some kind.”Dr. Pastor seems to prescribe that a fear formula is all that is needed for the American people need to begin begging SPP to produce the NAU right now. Pastor openly writes as if the next 9/11 terrorist attack or a future outbreak of some health epidemic such as the avian flu could be just what the NAU doctor ordered as the prescription for the American people to abandon sovereignty in favor of super-regional government control, all in the interest of “security” leading to “prosperity.” Or, is it “prosperity” which necessitates more “security” via surrender to Big Brother government?Disinformation and deniability are the two key concepts of the SPP modus operandi. We have to look no further than the “Myth vs. Facts” debunking document recently posted on the SPP.gov website to see the anticipated denial:
The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.If SPP.gov is not aimed at a massive re-write of U.S. administrative law in a tri-lateral “harmonized” and “integrated” format, than why not just shut SPP.gov down? As Robert Pastor pointed out, “dialogue” can occur within universities. Reading the SPP.gov attempt at denial, we are reminded of Réné Magritte’s famous painting entitled “Ceci n’est pas un pipe.”Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!When the “dialogue” begins to take place in Cabinet-level tri-lateral executive branch committees, patriots are well advised to be concerned that an executive branch coup d’etat may be underway, all in the name of a North American tri-lateral “partnership” devoted to nothing more than “security” and “prosperity.” Or, as Aldous Huxley might ask, would someone please pass the soma?© 2006 - Jerome R. Corsi - All Rights ReservedRelated Article:
1. Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway
2. North American Union to Replace USAE-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Dr. Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Political Science in 1972. He has written many books and articles, including co-authoring the #1 New York Times best seller, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" (along with John O'Neill), "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil" (along with Craig R. Smith), and "Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians,"His latest book published with co-author Jim Gilchrist, the founder of The Minuteman Project, entitled: "Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders" (World Ahead Publishing).In 1981, he received a Top Secret clearance from the Agency for International Development, where he assisted in providing anti-terrorism training to embassy personnel.Dr. Corsi's columns currently appear on HumanEvents.com. He lives with his family in New Jersey, where he is a full-time writer.
If the Department of Commerce were to openly admit that SPP.gov is rewriting U.S. administrative law, Secretary Gutierrez would need some the Constitutional justification to underpin his enthusiasm for combining with Mexico and Canada. We Need Your Support!
The primaries have unleashed a tsunami of CEO cash for front groups and PACs.
Help expose the shadowy forces distorting the news and corrupting our democracy. --The Center for Media and Democracy
(PRWatch, SourceWatch, BanksterUSA, & ALECexposed)
Fight back by funding our independent investigative reporting today. Click here.
Jerome CorsiJerome R. Corsi is best known as the co-author of the book Unfit for Command with John E. O'Neill, which played a key role in the election year attack on the war record of Democratic Presidential hopeful John Kerry by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. In August 2008, he released a book critical of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.
A biographical note at WorldNetDaily, where Corsi is a staff writer, states that he "received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972" and that he "is an expert on political violence and terrorism".
Corsi also serves as editor of WorldNetDaily's "Red Alert," described as a "weekly online global financial strategies newsletter.
After the November 2004 Presidential election, Corsi emerged as one of the leading advocates for the U.S. government to take a hard line with the Iranian government. A January 2005 article in the Financial Times (UK) described Corsi as a "prominent backer" of the Alliance for Democracy in Iran: "He believes the freeze on nuclear development agreed between Iran and the European Union will collapse by March and that Israel, supported by the US, will then launch military strikes," it stated.
In February 2005, Corsi appeared as "spokesman" for the Iran Freedom Foundation (IFF), a newly established 501(c)(3) non-profit group.
During the 2006 election season, Corsi co-wrote a book with J. Kenneth Blackwell, an African American who was running for Ohio governor. In the fall of 2006, Corsi wrote numerous columns for WorldNetDaily attacking Blackwell's opponent, Ted Strickland. Corsi denied coordination with or compensation from Blackwell's campaign for writing the articles.
Corsi has been a booster of the Minuteman Project, even co-authoring a book with founder Jim Gilchrist, but Corsi has had an apparent falling out with Gilchrist after Gilchrist endorsed Mike Huckabee for president. Corsi used articles he wrote for WorldNetDaily to prod Gilchrist into retracting his endorsement.
Corsi has also been an activist against the "North American Union", joining a coalition of fellow conservatives to fight against what they argue is a plan to create a free trade zone across North America--without providing credible evidence of such a conspiracy.
Attacks on Barack Obama
In August 2008, Corsi published The Obama Nation, a book highly critical of Barack Obama. Media Matters for America, PolitiFact.com, and Obama's campaign found numerous errors in the book. Corsi responded by claiming that critics "failed to prove a single falsehood contained in pages of the book," even though at the same time he issued several "corrections to the next printing" of the book.
In October 2008, Corsi went to Kenya "at the invitation of Christian missionaries" worried about "the rise of Islam" there, further claiming that he was going "to investigate Sen. Barack Obama's ties to the prime minister, Raila Odinga." While in Kenya, Corsi attempted to hold a press conference in which he planned to announce evidence of purported ties between Obama and Odinga, but "police shut down" the press conference before it was to begin, and Corsi and his publicist were detained for several hours. The two were released several hours later and allowed to board their previously scheduled flight out of Kenya. Corsi blamed Obama for his brief detention, telling one radio host to "call Barack's office and ask him why I'm being detained," adding, "[I]t's pretty dangerous to write a critical book of Barack Obama." Corsi later wrote numerous article for WorldNetDaily touting the evidence he obtained to support his claims of ties between Obama and Odinga.
Corsi cited a pair of emails purportedly written by Obama setting up an Obama aide as a liaison between Obama and Odinga,but according to the Politico, the emails "appear not to have been written by a native English speaker, unless 'I will kindly wish...' is a phrase I'm just unfamiliar with. They have the unmistakable flavor of solicitations from dying African princes, who need only your bank account details to make you wealthy beyond measure." Corsi also presented a document to support the claim that Obama donated "nearly $1 million" to the campaign of "foreign thug" Odinga, but PolitiFact.com debunked the claim months earlier,and the document that Corsi presented as evidence of the claim is markedly different from the document PolitiFact used, even though both contain the same information. Corsi's overall claims that Obama had a close relationship with Odinga have also been debunked.
- The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality, Threshold Editions, August 2008, ISBN 1416598065.
- The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada, WND Books, July 2007, ISBN 0979045142.
- With Jim Gilchrist (and foreword by Congressman Tom Tancredo), Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders , World Ahead Publishing; 1st edition (Hardcover), July 2006, ISBN 0977898415.
- With J. Kenneth Blackwell, Rebuilding America: A Prescription for Creating Strong Families, Building the Wealth of Working People, and Ending Welfare, WND Books, May 2006 (Hardcover) ISBN 1581825013.
- With Craig R. Smith, Black Gold Stranglehold, WND Books, October 2005, ISBN 1581824890.
- Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought The Bomb and American Politicians, WND Books, April 2005. ISBN 1581824580. Amazon.com
- With John E. O'Neill and Jeff Riggenbach, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry, Regnery Publishing, August 2004. ISBN 0895260174. Amazon.com
- Other books by Jerome R. Corsi listed at Amazon.com.
- Email: jcorsi AT wintersoldier.com
- Email: jcorsi AT worldnetdaily.com
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Coalition to Block the North American Union
- Iran Freedom Foundation
- Minuteman Project
- North American Union
- North American Competitiveness Council
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
- U.S. National Guard Troops along the U.S.-Mexico border
- ↑ Jerome Corsi, "Soros supports mullahs: The left embraces yet another enemy," WorldNetDaily, January 14, 2005; accessed August 7, 2008.
- ↑ Red Alert newsletter, WorldNetDaily.com, accessed August 7, 2008.
- ↑ Terry Krepel, Single-Minded Smears", ConWebWatch, October 26, 2006.
- ↑ Terry Krepel, "In Bed -- And Out of Bed -- With Sources", ConWebWatch, January 24, 2008.
- ↑ "Unfit for Publication: Corsi's The Obama Nation filled with falsehoods," Media Matters for America, August 4, 2008.
- ↑ "Errors abound in anti-Obama book,", PolitiFact.com, August 20, 2008.
- ↑ "Unfit for Publication: An Investigative Report on the Lies in Jerome Corsi's 'Obama Nation,'" FightTheSmears.com, August 14, 2008.
- ↑ Jerome Corsi, "Corsi rebuts Obama's 'Unfit for Publication," WorldNetDaily, September 7, 2008.
- ↑ "Even as Obama Nation author Corsi claimed Obama campaign didn't "prove a single falsehood," he corrected several of them," Media Matters for America, September 8, 2008.
- ↑ "WND's Corsi in Kenya to probe Obama ties," WorldNetDaily, October 2, 2008.
- ↑ "Reports to confirm Obama's ties to ally of Muslims," WorldNetDaily, October 7, 2008.
- ↑ "Kenya holds Corsi 'incommunicado'", WorldNetDaily, October 7, 2008.
- ↑ "Sendoff to Corsi: 'See you in hell,'" WorldNetDaily, October 8, 2008.
- ↑ "Calling in to Quinn & Rose from Kenya, Corsi said of his detention: 'Call Barack's office and ask him why I'm being detained,'" Media Matters for America, October 8, 2008.
- ↑ Jerome Corsi, Proof Obama backed Odinga," WorldNetDaily, October 10, 2008.
- ↑ Ben Smith, "Breaking: Obama's native language not actually English," Politico, October 10, 2008.
- ↑ Jerome Corsi, "Obama raised $1 million for foreign thug's election," WorldNetDaily, October 14, 2008.
- ↑ "'Not a cent' from unrelated Obama," PolitiFact.com, April 18, 2008.
- ↑ Terry Krepel, "Jerome Corsi's Bogus Journey," ConWebWatch, October 20, 2008.
- ↑ "Obama did not take sides in Kenya," PolitiFact.com, August 1, 2008.
- Jerome Corsi postings Postings and Replies, Free Republic, accessed July 2006. Jerome R. Corsi = jrlc on Free Republic.
- Jerome Corsi news archive, WorldNetDaily.
- Jerome Corsi column archive, WorldNetDaily.
- "MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?" Media Matters for America, August 6, 2004.
- "Carville: 'In the world of putrid right-wing pond scum, Corsi is one of the biggest bottom-feeders of them all'" and "Corsi apologized 'if anybody was offended' by slurs; vanished from Hannity & Colmes lineup," Media Matters for America, August 11, 2004.
- "Unfit book materials show Corsi more than just an 'editor'" and "Savage on Corsi's bigotry: 'Is that racist? ... Is that offensive to you? ... I don't see a problem ....'," Media Matters for America, August 12, 2004.
- "Corsi attempted to defend Unfit for Command after Kerry called book 'a pack of lies'," Media Matters for America, September 14, 2004.
- "Discredited Unfit co-author Corsi now a WorldNetDaily columnist," Media Matters for America, October 1, 2004.
- "Corsi distorted Kerry's Iran plan; suggested Kerry accepted bribes," Media Matters for America, October 22, 2004.
- Guy Dinmore, "Neocons turn their attention to Iran", Financial Times, January 18, 2005.
- "UPI reported that discredited Unfit for Command co-author Jerome Corsi is pondering Senate run against Kerry, but left out key facts," Media Matters for America, January 25, 2005.
- "Carpetbagger Corsi wrong about Massachusetts voters," Media Matters for America, January 28, 2005.
- "'The Point' peddled discredited anti-Kerry author Corsi's new book," Media Matters for America, February 9, 2005.
- Terry Krepel, "Swiftly False Revisionism", ConWebWatch, February 15, 2006.
- Chuck Baldwin, "My radio interview with Jerome Corsi," RenewAmerica, June 23, 2006.
- Alex Koppelman, "U.S. to merge with Mexico and Canada?", Salon.com, July 16, 2007.
- Alex Koppelman, "The ballad of Ramos and Compean", Salon.com, September 5, 2007.
- Terry Krepel, "In Bed -- And Out of Bed -- With Sources," ConWebWatch, January 24, 2008.
- "Obama did not take sides in Kenya," PolitiFact.com, August 1, 2008.
- "Unfit for Publication: Corsi's The Obama Nation filled with falsehoods," Media Matters for America, August 4, 2008.
- "Confronted by Brewer over falsehood, Corsi responds with two more," Media Matters for America, August 6, 2008.
- Jim Rutenberg and Julie Bosman, "Book Attacking Obama Hopes to Repeat ’04 Anti-Kerry Feat," The New York Times, August 13, 2008.
- Kenneth P. Vogel, "Wild theories of 'Obama Nation' author," Politico, August 13, 2008.
- John K. Wilson, "Jerome Corsi's Lies: Inside The Deceptions Of The Best-Selling Anti-Obama Book," Huffington Post, August 14, 2008.
- "Unfit for Publication: An Investigative Report on the Lies in Jerome Corsi's 'Obama Nation,'" BarackObama.com, August 14, 2008.
- Andrew Romano (August 15, 2008). "Sheridan: Can Obama be 'Swiftboated'?", Newsweek.
- "'The Nation's Deathbed' documentary on SPP ... + *CORSI*?," "ThisCanadian," August 6, 2008.
- "Errors abound in anti-Obama book,", PolitiFact.com, August 20, 2008.
- Brian C. Mooney, "Failed venture follows anti-Obama author," The Boston Globe, August 20, 2008.
- Terry Krepel, "Jerome Corsi's Bogus Journey," ConWebWatch, October 20, 2008.
- Terry Krepel, "Jerome Corsi, Badly Trained Economist," ConWebWatch, March 4, 2009.
Be a SourceWatcher!
Enter your e-mail address to get the Center for Media and Democracy's free weekly e-newsletter.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2010, at 12:47.
- This page has been accessed 39,370 times.
- Content is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
- About SourceWatch
Jerome CorsiFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jerome Corsi Born Jerome Robert Corsi
August 31, 1946 (age 65)
East Cleveland, Ohio
Residence New Jersey Education BA Case Western Reserve, magna cum laude
Occupation Writer Known for Co-author of Unfit for Command, author of The Obama Nation Political party Constitution Party Religion Roman Catholic Spouse Monica Corsi
Children Alexis Corsi, daughter Parents Louis E. Corsi
Alice Hanlon Corsi
Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist best known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were criticized for including numerous inaccuracies.
In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily and Human Events, Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories in some circles, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citizen; criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Writings and conspiracy theories
- 4 Accusation of plagiarism
- 5 Selected works
- 6 See also
- 7 References
- 8 External links
 Early life
Jerome Corsi was born in East Cleveland, Ohio, to Louis E. Corsi, a union public relations director, and Alice Corsi, née Hanlon. He married Joy Dugan on May 8, 1970. The marriage ended in divorce. He married Monica Corsi in 1991.
He graduated from St. Ignatius High School in 1964. He earned a B.A. from Case Western Reserve University in 1968, and was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society. He earned a Ph.D. in political science from Harvard University in 1972.
In 1972 Corsi researched the political protests around the 1972 Democratic and Republican National Conventions in Miami Beach, and the involvement of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War. His research was then published by the Lemberg Center for the Study of Violence (Brandeis University, 1974).
Corsi went into banking and finance in 1981. In 1995 Corsi helped launch a mutual fund to invest in formerly Communist Poland after the fall of the Soviet Union, which eventually lost $1.2 million, much of it from a group of about 20 Minnesota investors. Some of the investors blamed the organizers, including Corsi, for their investment in the former Communist country. Two investors sued Corsi and his partners on the basis that the organizers had given their personal guarantee backing up the investment, and won judgments against them. They did not collect from Corsi because, as one investor claimed, the money "had been moved into his wife's name ... There was nothing to get out of him." The FBI found no basis for bringing criminal charges. Until his 2004 book, Corsi was a financial services marketing specialist.
In January 2005, Corsi told the Boston Herald that he planned to bid for John Kerry's Senate seat in Massachusetts in 2008 as a Republican or Independent candidate. He later said his wife had "vetoed" this plan. Then Corsi stated "Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party asked me to consider seriously running for president in 2008 and I am doing so." He then agreed to be nominated at the Constitution Party National Convention, but he dropped out in July 2007.
 Writings and conspiracy theories
Corsi has written about a variety of subjects, including Democratic politicians and conspiracy theories. According to The Guardian, Corsi — who is Catholic — has been accused by the American press "of being anti-Islamic, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic and homophobic, and of exploiting racial prejudices in an attempt to 'scare white America'." In 2004, Corsi wrote a critical biography of then Democratic Presidential candidate John Kerry called Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry. In 2005 he published Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians, which claimed Democratic politicians are corrupted by Iranian money and are helping the Ulemas, who seek nuclear weapons, in Tehran. That same year he co-authored Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil (2005) with Craig R. Smith.
In 2006, he co-authored Showdown with Nuclear Iran: Radical Islam's Messianic Mission to Destroy Israel and Cripple the United States with Michael D. Evans. In August 2006 he published Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders with Minutemen founder Jim Gilchrist. This book criticized President George W. Bush's border protection policies, accusing him of furthering plans to create a North American Union. In May 2006, Corsi co-wrote the book Rebuilding America with Kenneth Blackwell, then Ohio secretary of state and a Republican candidate for Governor of Ohio.
In March 2008 Corsi reported in WorldNetDaily that a "Muslim terrorist group with ties to criminal drug networks and al-Qaida" has given "strong support" to John McCain.
In 2007 Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'." In addition, Corsi called for the impeachment of George W. Bush." On August 15th, 2008, Corsi endorsed Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin, who had campaigned to reopen the investigation into the September 11, 2001 attacks in support of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
Corsi has also referred to Martin Luther King, Jr. as a "shakedown artist".
Factcheck.org called Corsi's The Obama Nation "a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods." Obama's campaign has criticized Corsi as a "bigoted fringe author" for these claims, as well as "the bizarre, conspiratorial views that Jerome Corsi has advocated in his broader work." Corsi has also appeared on INN World Report, a news program on Free Speech TV, to advance his claims.
 Unfit for CommandMain article: Unfit for Command
In August 2004, Corsi's Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry, with attributed coauthor John O'Neill, was published by Regnery Publishing. The book sold more than 1.2 million copies.
The main theme of Corsi's portion of the book was to criticize Kerry's antiwar activities after returning from Vietnam, and to dispute many of his and other antiwar activists' assertions that U.S. soldiers had committed war crimes and atrocities, burned down villages, and murdered innocent civilians in Vietnam. Kerry gained notoriety, the book argues, by bringing to light such horrific events as the My Lai Massacre, thus damaging the image of the U.S. Military in the Winter Soldier hearings.
The other theme of the book was that Kerry's four month tour in Vietnam had been marked by cowardice under fire and fraudulently obtaining medals. In that regard, the book contained statements by some veterans of the Vietnam War who served with John Kerry on Swift Boats, several of whom executed affidavits in support of their claims; these claims were repudiated by other veterans who served with Kerry and often were disproven by outside sources, including the Navy's official records.
After controversial comments Corsi had made at the Free Republic website were publicized by the Media Matters for America website, John O'Neill claimed that Corsi was not actually a co-author of the book Unfit for Command, but rather was "simply an editor." Nevertheless, O'Neill described Corsi as the book's "coauthor" in a 2007 letter to the New York Times. Scott Swett and Tim Ziegler describe Corsi's efforts in writing the book, referring to him as one of its "authors," in their book To Set the Record Straight.
In 2007 Corsi, along with Bill Gertz, Lt. Col. Robert (Buzz) Patterson, Joel Mowbray and Richard Miniter, sued Regnery's parent company, Eagle Publishing, claiming the company "orchestrate[d] and participate[d] in a fraudulent, deceptively concealed and self-dealing scheme to divert book sales away from retail outlets and to wholly owned subsidiary organizations within the Eagle conglomerate." The suit was dismissed on June 30, 2008.
 The Obama NationMain article: The Obama Nation
Corsi's book The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality was released on August 1, 2008, and is critical of Barack Obama and his candidacy for President. In response, the Obama campaign issued a 40 page rebuttal called "Unfit for Publication" on his website FightTheSmears.com, alleging factual errors. Corsi proclaimed the Obama report a confession that the most serious charges against Obama were true, because (he said) the campaign report cited minor issues, responded to charges different from those that Corsi had made, and implicitly confirmed many of Corsi's allegations.
According to various American news sources, many of the accusations made in the book are unsubstantiated, misleading or inaccurate.
According to The New York Times, "Significant parts of the book, whose subtitle is 'Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality,' have been challenged in the days since its debut on Aug. 1." The book made its first appearance on The Times' best-sellers list for nonfiction hardcovers at No. 1. Corsi conducted over 100 interviews promoting the book, including a scheduled appearance on The Political Cesspool, a white supremacist radio talk show. He previously appeared on the show on July 20, but he canceled his August 17 appearance because of a change in "travel plans". In August 2008, Corsi appeared on Alex Jones' radio show and promoted The Obama Nation.
Paul Waldman criticized The Obama Nation as "filled with falsehoods." In a debate with Corsi on Larry King Live, Waldman accused him of using baseless innuendo as a tactic to 'smear' Obama.
On October 7, 2008, Corsi and his media consultant Tim Bueler were detained by immigration authorities in Kenya while doing further research related to the book, allegedly for failure to have a work permit. Corsi had scheduled a press conference to announce new research proving that Obama had raised a million dollars for the election campaign of Kenyan prime minister Raila Odinga, and had helped run Odinga's campaign as a strategist, including setting the stage for the campaign of violence and bloodshed that had brought Odinga to power after a disputed election. The meeting was interrupted by Kenyan immigration officials when they detained Corsi. Corsi was eventually deported.
 Black Gold Stranglehold
Corsi has also promoted the concept of abiotic oil production (as opposed to the theory for formation of petroleum from biological matter); the idea that oil is naturally produced underground through chemical processes under extreme heat and pressure, rather than by the conversion of biological material. In his book Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil, Corsi questions the "truism that oil is fossil fuel." As oil wells have drilled ever deeper, and discovered oil at 30,000 feet beneath the surface (5½ miles) it becomes clear, Corsi argues, that no dinosaur remains were buried 30,000 feet under ground. Corsi argues that oil men have long noticed that oil wells pumped dry sometimes "refill" with oil, suggesting a much deeper source for the oil, rising up under pressure to refill oil wells. Meanwhile, scientists have detected the presence of "fossil fuels" or hydrocarbons on Saturn's moon Titan. Furthermore, Corsi argues, science has never put forward a satisfactory explanation for how a dinosaur can turn into oil. Oil is not, in fact, formed from dinosaurs, but from fossilized plant remains.
Corsi suggests that the world buys into scientific views of petroleum formation because it would be "disastrous — both to oil companies and to politicians in office" in terms of pricing to admit that oil is not a scarce commodity. The abiotic oil theory is in conflict with scientific consensus.
On the inside flap of the book:
Jerome R. Corsi and Craig R. Smith expose the fraudulent science that has been sold to the American people in order to enslave them — the belief that oil is a fossil fuel and a finite resource. On the contrary, this book presents authoritative research, currently known mostly in the scientific community, that oil is not a product of decaying dinosaurs and prehistoric forests. Rather, it is a natural product of the Earth. The scientific evidence cited by Corsi and Smith suggests that oil is constantly being produced by the Earth, far below the planet's surface, and that it is brought to attainable depths by the centrifugal forces of the Earth's rotation.
 Atomic Iran
In 2005 Corsi's Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians was published by WND Books with an introduction by Craig R. Smith. In the book he claims Democratic politicians are corrupted by Iranian money and are helping the mullahs, who seek nuclear weapons, in Tehran. Corsi accused an aide for John Kerry of helping the mullahs, who strongly rejected the claim. To promote the book, Corsi appeared in conservative venues such as on Hannity & Colmes on April 8, 2005, at the Heritage Foundation, and on WEJEW Radio.
On the topic in April 2005, Corsi wrote "An atomic Iran is imminent ... mullahs may have bomb by June." One year after the publication, Corsi wrote in his WorldNetDaily column, "I told you so", and claimed his book was right about failed talks. The book was taken as highly controversial, generating opposing views.
 Where's the Birth Certificate?Main article: Where's the Birth Certificate?
Corsi wrote Where's the Birth Certificate?, a book that questions Obama's American citizenship. Prior to its May 2011 release, the book enjoyed a buzz-building teaser article in the heavily-trafficked Drudge Report website, but Obama released his long-form birth certificate three weeks before the book was published. Shortly after the book's publication, Esquire issued a satirical report that the book had been recalled, which prompted Corsi to sue Esquire for damages of over $285 million.
 North American Union conspiracy theories
Corsi claims that "President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union" a theoretical continental union of Canada, Mexico and the United States, that will supplant the United States. In 2007 he predicted an amero currency to replace dollar for this union will happen within 10 years. The "Union" is a theme in two of his books The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada (2007) and Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders (2006) as he explained on The Conservative Caucus's TV show. On December 15, 2006 Corsi reported for the first time he "had found a major intellectual leader behind the push to integrate North America suggesting that a crisis of 9-11 proportions might be just what was needed to advance the process toward establishing a North American Union and the amero."
In 2007 he claimed a North American Union driver's license was created and that the U.S. State Department was in talks to "move toward a transatlantic union." That same year he claimed, "Virgil Goode, R-Va., has introduced a House of Representatives resolution expressing congressional opposition to construction of a NAFTA Super Highway System or entry into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." The validity of those claims was criticized in Newsweek and the author noted: "Corsi offered a warning: President Bush's supposed determination to force North American integration, he told the audience, could cost the GOP the 2008 presidential election. Corsi may have a conspiratorial bent. But he sure knows how to spin stories that shake up an election — and at least one candidate seems happy to help him."
John Hawkins, a fellow writer for Human Events, responded: "Yesterday, Jerome Corsi was prattling on about the North American Union again after Michael Medved deservedly spanked him for spreading conspiracy theories. While I don't think Corsi is any more worthy of being taken seriously than those who think Jews rule the world or the 'Truthers' who think President Bush is responsible for 9/11, I thought I would respond to him one last time." John Hawkins listed Corsi as number three on his list of "The Most Annoying People on the Right", and wrote: "Nobody has worked harder to convince people that the completely moronic North American conspiracy theory is real than the right's version of Dylan Avery, kooky Jerome Corsi." Additionally, conservative Hugh Hewitt said Corsi is "from the fringe."
In October 2009, his book America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty was published, which alleges "the globalists' plan to put America on the sale block, from financial services firms to public infrastructure such as highways and airports." To promote the book, he appeared on Sean Hannity's show on Fox News and then discussed the issue on Coast to Coast with George Noory.
 9/11 conspiracy theoryMain article: 9/11 conspiracy theories
According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon." Audio]and a Youtube video has been circulated, especially among those questioning Corsi's credibility, of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio show. In the interview Corsi discusses "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the '9/11 Truth' movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks." Corsi cites Jones' findings of microscopic forensic evidence which seemingly negates the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel fired heat, alone, was sufficiently hot enough to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.
 Accusation of plagiarism
Conservative author and pundit Debbie Schlussel has accused Corsi of plagiarizing elements from columns that she has published, and subsequently posting them under his byline in his WorldNetDaily column.
 Selected works
- Corsi, Jerome Robert (1972). Prior Restraint, Prior Punishment, and Political Dissent; A Moral and Legal Evaluation. Boston, Massachusetts: Thesis (Ph. D.) Harvard University (ProQuest document ID:754860281) (Publication Number: AAT 0231683). OCLC 76982330.
- Lewis, Ralph G. and Jerome R. Corsi. To Make the World Safe for Picnics: The 1972 Political Conventions in Miami Beach. 1974
- O'Neill, John E. and Jerome R. Corsi. Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry. Regnery Publishing, 2004. ISBN 0-89526-017-4.
- Corsi, Jerome R. (2005). Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians. Nashville, Tennessee: WND Books. ISBN 1581824580. OCLC 57475793.
- Corsi, Jerome R. and Smith, Craig R. (2005). Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil. Nashville, Tennessee: WND Books. ISBN 1581824890. OCLC 61228601.
- Blackwell, Kenneth and Jerome R. Corsi. Rebuilding America: A Prescription for Creating Strong Families, Building the Wealth of Working People, and Ending Welfare. WND Books, 2006. ISBN 1581825013
- Corsi, Jerome R. The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada. WND Books, 2007, ISBN 0979045142.
- Corsi, Jerome R. (2008). The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality. Threshold Editions. ISBN 9781416598060.
- Corsi, Jerome Robert (2009). America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty. Boston, Massachusetts: Threshold Editions. ISBN 1439154775.
- Corsi, Jerome Robert (2011). Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President. WND Books. ISBN 978-1936488292.
 See also
- ^ Berlet, Chip (2010). "The roots of Anti-Obama rhetoric", in Cunnigen, Donald; Marino A. Bruce (ed.) Race in the Age of Obama (Research in Race and Ethnic Relations, Volume 16), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.301-319 ISSN: 0195-7449 ISBN 978-0-85724-167-2 DOI: 10.1108/S0195-7449(2010)0000016015 "Then there were books by well-known conspiracy theorists such as Jerome R. Corsi, author of The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality (2008)."
- ^ Redmond, Sean. DOI:/10.1080/19392390903519081 Avatar Obama in the age of liquid celebrity. Celebrity Studies Volume 1, Issue 1 pp.81-95. Routledge 2010. "...Jerome Corsi [discredits] the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate [as a] conspiracy theorist promoting the story."
- ^ Brandon, Alex (August 16, 2008). "Democrats say Corsi book full of lies". Boston Globe. Associated Press. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ Miller, Joe (September 15, 2008). "Corsi's Dull Hatchet". FactCheck. Annenberg Public Policy Center. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ Robinson, Eugene (August 15, 2008). "Obama Faces The Smear Machine". The Washington Post. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ "The Biggest Birther Loser: Jerome Corsi". The Baltimore Sun. April 28, 2011.
- ^ Wheaton, Sarah (August 14, 2008). "Anti-Obama Author on 9/11 Conspiracy". The New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ Hawkins, John (January 3, 2007). "The 20 Most Annoying People on the Right". Human Events. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ a b Bennett, Drake (November 25, 2007). "The amero conspiracy". The Boston Globe. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ a b Koppelman, Alex (November 25, 2007). "U.S. to merge with Mexico and Canada?". Salon.com. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ "Jerome Corsi". NNDB. Soylent Communications. Retrieved April 20, 2011.
- ^ Palermo, Joseph (August 13, 2008). "Jerome Corsi's Shameless Hatchet Job on Barack Obama". HuffingtonPost.
- ^ "MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?" (Press release). Media Matters for America. August 6, 2004. Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- ^ ""Jerome R. Corsi" Biography". Amazon.com. Retrieved May 31, 2011.
- ^ a b c d Mooney, Brian C. (August 20, 2008). "Failed venture follows anti-Obama author". Boston Globe. Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- ^ Birkey, Andy (August 21, 2008). "Smear-mongering author Jerome Corsi ripped off Minnesota investors". Twin Cities Daily Planet (Minnesota Independent). Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- ^ Blumenthal, Max (August 20, 2008). "Obama Nation Author Jerome Corsi's Racist History Exposed". The Nation. Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- ^ Miller, Ben (December 6, 2006). "Conservative President 2008: Corsi on the GOP and Possible 2008 Run". Conservative President 2008. Retrieved April 21, 2011. "5. [Q] Will you run for President in 2008? [A] Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party asked me to consider seriously running for president in 2008 and I am doing so."[self-published source?]
- ^ Quirk, Cody (April 21, 2007). "Blog Archive : CP National Committee Meeting In Boise Report: Part 1". Richard Viguerie. Retrieved 2008-08-01.[dead link][self-published source?]
- ^ Winger, Richard, ed. (June 1, 2007). "Potential Constitution Party Presidential Nominee Emerges". Ballot Access News 23 (2). Retrieved April 21, 2011.[self-published source?]
- ^ "Corsi declines Constitution Party bid". WorldNetDaily. July 14, 2007. Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- ^ Rice, Xan (October 8, 2008). "American anti-Obama author arrested before Nairobi book launch". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- ^ Glendinning, Lee (October 7, 2008). "Author of anti-Barack Obama book detained in Kenya". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^ a b c "Dems GoingNuclear Over Book's Iran Claim". New York Daily News. February 24, 2005. Retrieved 2008-11-14.[dead link]
- ^ a b "The Dangers of the 'North American Union'" (Flash video). Corsi at The Conservative Caucus, 2007. YouTube.com.
- ^ "Meet the Democrats' worst nightmare". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 2007-03-03.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (March 2, 2008). "Group tied to al-Qaida backs McCain for prez". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ a b Corsi, Jerome (September 25, 2007). "Why I am not a Republican". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^ ABC News (August 15, 2008). "Corsi calls for impeachment of George W. Bush". ABC News. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (August 15, 2008). "Corsi calls for impeachment of George W. Bush". Youtube. Retrieved 2008-08-16.
- ^ "'Obama Nation' author endorses Chuck Baldwin". ThirdPartyWatch.com. Richard Viguerie. August 15, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-01.
- ^ "The Obama Nation with Dr. Jerry Corsi". ASKShow. August 9, 2008. BlogTalkRadio.com.
- ^ Wilson, John K. "Jerome Corsi's Lies Inside". HuffingtonPost.com
- ^ Dreier, Peter. "Jerome Corsi's Nonfiction". HuffingtonPost.com.
- ^ "Corsi's Dull Hatchet". FactCheck.org.
- ^ Medved, Michael (2007-01-03). "The 20 Most Annoying People on the Right". Human Events.
- ^ "Unfit for Publication" (PDF). Obama for America. August 14, 2008. p. 35. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Dobbs, Michael (2004-08-22). "Swift Boat Accounts Incomplete". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2010-09-22.
- ^ "Scarborough Country," August. 10, 2004; "Wolf Blitzer Reports," August 11, 2004
- ^ "The lies of John O'Neill". Media Matters for America. Retrieved 2007-03-03.
- ^ O'Neill, John E. (after 2007-11-07). "Letter to the editor of the New York Times" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- ^ Swett, Scott; Ziegler, Tim. (2008). To Set The Record Straight: How Swift Boat Veterans, POWs and the New Media Defeated John Kerry. New American Media Publishing. p. 120–124. ISBN 978-0-9799841-5-0.
- ^ Rich, Motoko (November 7, 2007). "Conservative Authors Sue Publisher". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- ^ Rich, Motoko (February 2, 2008). "Authors Suit Dismissed". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- ^ "Unfit For Publication: An Investigative Report On The Lies In Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation"". Obama for America. August 14, 2008.
- ^ "Corsi rebuts Obama's 'Unfit for Publication'". World Net Daily. September 7, 2008.
- ^ "What Obama didn't dispute in my book". World Net Daily. September 16, 2008.
- ^ "Book on Obama blasted for 'vicious innuendo'". CNN. April 14, 2008.
- ^ Saslow, Eli (August 14, 2008). "New Books Aim To Unweave the Obama Narrative". Washington Post.
- ^ "Latest smear against Obama an abomination". Sun-Times. August 14, 2008.[dead link]
- ^ Linthicum, Kate (August 12, 2008). "Book attacking Obama makes the bestseller list". Los Angeles Times.
- ^ Vogel, Kenneth P. (August 14, 2008). "Wild theories of 'Obama Nation' author". The Politico.
- ^ a b c Rutenberg, Jim; Bosman, Julie (August 12, 2008). "Book Attacking Obama Hopes to Repeat '04 Anti-Kerry Feat". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-08-13.
- ^ "Unfit for Publication: Corsi's The Obama Nation filled with falsehoods". Media Matters for America. August 4, 2008.
- ^ "Who We Are". Media Matters for America. August 10, 2008.
- ^ "Hardcover Nonfiction", New York Times, August 17, 2008.
- ^ "Corsi reportedly scheduled to appear on "pro-White" radio show". Media Matters for America. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- ^ "Political Cesspool to Host 'Obamanation' Author Jerome Corsi". Western Voices World News. August 8, 2008.
- ^ "Rebranding Hate in the Age of Obama". Newsweek. April 24, 2011.
- ^ "Memphis Sewage: In Tennessee, a Racist Radio Host Thrives.". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- ^ "Bestselling Anti-Obama Fabulist Appears On White Supremacist Radio Show". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved 2008-08-13.
- ^ "Corsi's reported cancellation of scheduled appearance on "pro-White" radio show leaves unanswered questions". Media Matters for America. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- ^ "Alex Jones: August 4th". Alex Jones (radio). August 4, 2008. Podcast (MP3).
- ^ "Unfit for Publication: Corsi's The Obama Nation filled with falsehoods". August 4, 2008.
- ^ Frank James"Corsi's Obama book: facts or 'slime'?". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2008-08-16.
- ^ Crilly, Rob (October 7, 2008). "Jerome Corsi, anti-Obama author, detained in Kenya". Times Online (London). Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- ^ Kanina, Wangui; Humphrey Malalo (October 7, 2008). "Kenya to deport US author of critical Obama book". Reuters. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- ^ "Kenya to deport Obama critic Corsi". Daily Nation (Kenya). October 7, 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- ^ Wadhams, Nick (October 7, 2008). "Corsi in Kenya: Obama's Nation Boots Obama Nation Author". TIME. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (November 23, 2005). "Finally, an international conference on abiotic oil". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (November 17, 2005). "How exactly do 'fossils' make 'fuel'?". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome. Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil. WND Books. p. 18.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (November 29, 2005). "At 30,000 feet down, where were the dinosaurs?". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (December 01, 2005). "Fossil fuel' theory takes hit with NASA finding. World Net Daily.
- ^ Dr. Irene Novaczek. "Canada's Fossil Fuel Dependency". Elements. Retrieved 2007-01-18.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome. Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil, WND Books page 235
- ^ Glasby, Geoffrey P. (2006). "Abiogenic origin of hydrocarbons: an historical overview" (PDF). Resource Geology 56 (1): 83–96. doi:10.1111/j.1751-3928.2006.tb00271.x.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome R.; Smith, Craig R. (2005). Black Gold Stranglehold. WND Books. p. inside flap. ISBN 1581824890.
- ^ "Jerome Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians". Heritage Foundation. April 4, 2005. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ "Jerome Atomic Iran Interview". WeJew.com. 2005. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (February 3, 2006). "An atomic Iran is imminent ... mullahs may have bomb by June". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (February 3, 2006). "'Atomic Iran' warnings prove accurate". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Warren, Mark. "BREAKING: Jerome Corsi's Birther Book Pulled from Shelves!". Esquire. May 18th, 2011.
- ^ Jason Linkins, "Birthers Sue Esquire Over Satirical Article", Huffington Post, 2011-06-29.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome. North American Union to Replace USA?", 05/19/2006, Human Events
- ^ Corsi, Jerome. "'Amero coming within decade'". WorldNetDaily. October 5, 2007.
- ^ "U.S. to merge with Mexico and Canada?". Salon.com. July 16, 2007.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (December 15, 2006). "North American Union leader says merger just crisis away". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (September 6, 2007). "North American Union driver's license created". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (March 13, 2008). "Inside the hush-hush North American Union confab". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (December 15, 2006). "House resolution opposes North American Union". WorldNetDaily.
- ^ "Highway To Hell?". Newsweek. August 14, 2008.
- ^ "There Isn't Going to Be a North American Union". Human Events. August 14, 2008.
- ^ Hawkins, John. "The 20 Most Annoying People on the Right". Human Events. 2007-01-03.
- ^ Hewitt, Hugh (August 15, 2008). "Obama Blunder #43: The Corsi Push-Back". Townhall.com. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- ^ a b 'America For Sale' skyrockets to top! WorldNetDaily. October 4, 2009
- ^ Corsi, Jerome (February 29, 2008). "Sept. 11 redux: Video shows jet vaporizing". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^ a b Wheaton, Sarah (August 14, 2008). "Anti-Obama Author on 9/11 Conspiracy". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- ^ "Wild theories of 'Obama Nation' author". The Politico. August 14, 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Hoppock, Julia (August 14, 2008). "Democrats Seek to Undermine Anti-Obama Author With His Own Words". ABC News. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ^ Schlussel, Debbie (February 27, 2006). "Swift Boat Author Corsi, WND plagiarize Schlussel". debbieschlussel.com. Retrieved 2007-03-03.
- ^ "Countdown with Keith Olbermann for March 27". MSNBC. Retrieved 2007-03-03.
 External links
Find more about Jerome Corsi on Wikipedia's sister projects: Definitions and translations from Wiktionary Images and media from Commons Learning resources from Wikiversity News stories from Wikinews Quotations from Wikiquote Source texts from Wikisource Textbooks from Wikibooks
- Appearance On The George Jarkesy Show
- Column archive at WorldNetDaily
- Column archive at Human Events
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- Works by or about Jerome Corsi in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Unfit For Publication: An Investigative Report On The Lies In Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation" – Obama for Americaofficial response
- Video discussion/debate with Jane Hamsher on Bloggingheads.tv
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2012 at 07:37.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
- Contact us
- About Wikipedia
- Mobile view
- ...and I am Sid Harth@mysistereileen.com